HR Advocate clients benefit from access to the premier online HR Library, HR360. It features thousands of pages of content, hundreds of downloadable forms and great new HR tools including an easy-to-use Job Description Builder.
- Employee Benefits — Federal and State guidelines and how-to information to help you stay compliant.
- Downloadable and Customizable sample Employee Handbook.
- Human Resource information including how to do performance reviews,interview, hire and terminate.
- Hundreds of downloadable forms, policies and checklists.
- Laws such as COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, HIPAA clearly explained.
- HR Tools such as the Job Description Builder and Salary
- Benchmarking tool.
- Downloadable federal and state posters
HR360 also provides comprehensive content, how-to guidelines and forms you need to stay compliant. The extensive range of topics includes:
|Employee Benefits||Human Resources||Health Care Reform|
|State Employment Laws||Job Description Builder||Salary Benchmarking Tool|
|Sample Employee Handbook||Recruitment & Hiring||How to Hire and Terminate|
|Performance Reviews||Safety & Wellness||Retirement Planning|
|HR New Alerts||States, Rates & Dates||Frequently Asked Questions|
Glossaries of Terms and hundreds of Downloadable Forms and Policies.
The One-Stop HR Resource Every Business Needs – Contact Joan Canning for more information.